Engineering & Science Humor
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
While they're nothing to laugh at, here
are the RF Cafe Polls that were run many years ago when
forums were still in vogue.
Comics with High Tech Theme from the November 1944 edition of Radio Craft
- 1 to the 4th Power Amplification in Star Trek Episode
- Listen to
"The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements,
by Martin Rowe, Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
- On the Effectiveness of
Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence
about whether these devices can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by
governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major
- It does not included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another
gratuitous swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
- This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human
Elements - You'll love this
Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the
IRS stick its finger in your eye since every one of them came directly from the
Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin
Awards Are Out - Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of
this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com
guy explores the construction of a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual
method of gaining access to the guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this
at home (unless you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific
explanation from the HowStuffWorks.com website
- Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have
for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your
next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square.
If you get five in a row (up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java
applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct
Terminology - All parents need - or will need - this guide
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"