These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- Plasma is another matter
- Interstellar matter is a gas
- It's worse than that, it's physics, Jim!
- "Apple" (c) 6024 B.C., Adam & Eve
- "Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton
- "The faster you go, the shorter you are" - Einstein
A stitch in time would have confused Einstein
- And God said: E = +mv2 - Ze2/r ...and there *WAS* light!
- All that glitters has a high refractive index
- Black holes are out of sight
- Black holes were created when God divided by zero!
- Black holes really suck...
- The universe is a big place... perhaps the biggest
- The Hubbell works fine; all that stuff IS blurry!
- Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
- Friction can be a drag sometimes
- Going the speed of light is bad for your age
- Gravity: Not just a good idea...it's the LAW
- How many weeks are there in a light year?
- Power corrupts, but we need electricity
- Resistance is futile! (If < 1 Ω)
- Supernovae are a blast
...from the www.xs4all.nl website