These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
- COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key.
- <-------- The information went data way --------
- Best file compression around: "DEL. = 100% COMPRESSION
- The Definition of an UPGRADE: Take old bugs out, Put New Ones In.
- BREAKFAST.COM Halted...Cereal Port Not Responding
- BUFFERS=20 FILES=15 2nd Down, 4th Quarter, 5 Yards to Go!
- Access denied-nah nah na nah nah!
- C:\> Bad command or file name! Go stand In The Corner.
Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay...
- Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"
- As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
- Backups? We don' NEED no Steenking backups.
- E Pluribus Modem
- .... File not found. Should I Fake It? (Y/N)
- A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.
- An error? Impossible! My Modem is Error Correcting.
- CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington D.C. (Y/N)?
- A computer's attention span is as long as it's Power Cord.
- Windows: Just another pane in the glass.
- SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .
- Who's General Failure & why is he reading My Disk?
- Ultimate office automation: Networked Coffee.
- RAM disk is not an installation procedure.
- All computers wait at the same speed.
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.....
- ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
- Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to Continue.
- Hidden DOS secret: Add BUGS=OFF to your CONFIG.SYS
- Press any key to continue or any OTHER key to quit...
- Buy a Pentium 586/200 so you can reboot faster.
- 2 + 2 = 5 for Extremely Large values of 2.
- Press any key...... no, No, NO!! Not THAT one!
...thanks to Steve for this one