These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
...thanks to Steve for this one, too.
- Hard Drive: Trying to climb a steep, muddy hill with 3 flat tires and pulling a trailer
load of fertilizer.
- Keyboard: Place to hang your truck keys.
- Window: Place in the truck to hang your guns.
- Floppy: When you run out of Polygrip.
- Modem: How you got rid of your dandelions.
- ROM: Delicious when you mix it with coca cola.
Byte: First word in a kiss-off phrase.
- Reboot: What you do when the first pair gets covered with barnyard stuff.
- Network: Activity meant to provide bait for your trout line.
- Mouse: Fuzzy, soft thing you stuff in your beer bottle in order to get a free case.
- LAN: To borrow as in, "Hey Delbert! LAN me yore truck."
- Cursor: What some guys do when they are mad at their wife and/or girlfriend.
- Bit: A wager as in, "I bit you can't spit that watermelon seed across the porch long ways."
- Digital Control: What yore fingers do on the TV remote.
- Packet: What you do to a suitcase or Wal-Mart bag before a trip.