Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while tying up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
of Melanie's old (and getting older...) college friends posted this list on Facebook. There is evidently no end
to the amount of cleverness out there. Enjoy.
- I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Math professors are sum worshipers.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- I put my root beer in a square cup. Now it's just beer.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
- They told me I had Type A blood, but it was a Type O.
- PMS jokes aren't funny. Period.
* √☺ = ☺
- We're going on a class trip to the Coca Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
- Energizer Bunny arrested: Charged with battery.
- What do organic mathematicians throw in their fireplaces? Natural logs.
- How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it.
- About all I know about algebra is that 1 + 1 = 2. [that's not algebra]
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- Well, another day has passed. I haven't used algebra once.
- Math is 3 difficult 4 me.
- I have always given 100% at work: 15% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 12% on Thursday, and
10% on Friday.
- Some magnetics engineers are reluctant to cosine a loan.
- I used to hate math, but then I realized decimals have a point.
- Never drink and derive.
Posted January 29, 2015