Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
Time Limit: 3 Weeks
*You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify
- What language is spoken in France?
- Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature,
law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
- Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
- What religion is the Pope?
(e) Agnostic (check
Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
- How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
- What are people in Canada's far north called?
- Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
- Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(c) the United States
(d) the sky
- Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
- What are coat hangers used for?
- The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
- Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Where is the basement in a three story building located?
- Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
- Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
- What does CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?