Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor
that has been collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted
and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with overt sexual overtones (or undertones), degrading political taunts, and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- Loose Parts - Stand-Up Chemist
Huge License Plate Gallery - Worldwide
- 10 Top Anagrams for "Information Superhighway"
- ...a Letterman style countdown. Some of the phrases are hilarious.
- Axis of Evil - Seems everyone wants in
on the act.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes... - Well,
this isn't technical in nature, but it's a hoot!
- Things Not to Do in an Interview - Sage
advice in these tough employment-seeking times!
- More Anagrams - Clever! Type "anagram" into
the Google search engine and you'll find loads of sites to create anagrams for you
- Quick Thinking - Well, it's not a technical
funny, but there must be a way to apply it to engineering!
- Practical Aerospace Engineering - Why experience
is oft times the best teacher ;-)
Iraqi Information Minister Quotes - "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!,"
- Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information (currently on administrative leave).
These will go down in history as the most outrageous - and humorous - statements in history!
This site was barraged with so many hits when it first appeared that the owners needed to
switch to a dedicated server.
- Doctors Making Lawyers Look
Smart - ...from doctors at the bottom of their classes
- Bill Gates' New House - A little payback
for Bill from all the enslaved Windows users out there - including me
True or False? - Take this short test and see how you fare
- Tax Cuts For Dummies - A fresh
perspective on an old argument
- Truth In Advertising - Clever signs
Things You'd Like to Say At Work - ...or maybe you already have???
- A Freedom of Speech Issue? - This
might just outrage you! ...or maybe not
- For All You Lexiophiles... - Lovers of words,
- Quadratic Equation Proof? - A new look at an
- MS Patents 1s & 0s - Bill taking over
the world - again?
- Words Women Use - Information at least
as useful as anything else you'll find on RF Café!
New Game Show? - Welcome to "Who Wants to Marry a Software Engineer?" - Silicon Valley's
newest game show.
- Steven Wright One-Liners - If you're not
familiar with the work of Steven Wright, he's the guy who once said: "I woke up one morning
and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced by exact duplicates." Here are some more
of his gems.
- Engineering Trivia - Some interesting
facts - with references
- Stupid Human Tricks - There is
no end to the source of these!
Real-Life Math - Earn 3 Continuing Education Credits online
- Only in America... -
- Professional's Exam - This might
- Cubicle One-Liners - Just what it
- Funny T-Shirt Sayings -
- Useful Guide to Research Phrases -
- Recognizing Technical Harassment
New Investment Terms - Stock market got you DOWn? This might help, but it'll probably
just make you feel worse! Sorry ;-)
- How True Is This? - Congratulation to Malcolm Smith
for being the August winner in the RF Cafe T-shirt contest!
Aviationisms - Whether a flying enthusiast or not, you'll love these!
- Useful Proofs -
- Quotable Quotes - These quotes from
the business world are a riot!
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"