- "Sweatwork" clip from the
Welcome Back, Kotter TV show
- "Atomic Bomb" clip from the Barney Miller TV
- Electronic, Distributed Configurations
- Funnies from The Good Life: October 2014
- Tech Comics from Keysight cum Agilent
Themed Comics from the September 1945 & December 1947 editions of
- Finally... Proof That Communism Works !!!
- Comics with the Potential to Make You Laugh!
- Funnies from The Good Life: August 2014
- A Handful of Good Techie Jokes
- Dilbert CEO Photo Flash Advertisement Idea
- Funnies from The Good Life: July 2014
- Funnies from The Good Life: June 2014
- Comics from 1958 Radio-Electronics
- Funnies from The Good Life: May 2014
- Jokes Only Smart People Will "Get"
- The Missed Exam
- What Resume Claims Really Mean
- This Is Not the Internet (plus a techie
- Time to Ban iPhones and iPads?
- The Government Is Bombarding Citizens with
- Longest Word in English Takes 213 Minutes
- A Sad State of Affairs
- "As God As My Witness, I Thought Turkeys
Could Fly" - WKRP in Cincinnati -
- 10 Commandments of
- Dilbert the Pilot
- An Engineer's Valentine
- Top Ten Ways You Know You Just Might
Be Married To a Ham
- Put the Mad Scientist Back into Ham Radio
- RF Cafe MoneyBomb
- Vintage Ads with Science / Technology
- The 10 Top Reasons to Keep Printed Books
- Technology Axioms
- Random Technology Humor
- Tim Hawkins Video - "The Government
- Waveform Art
- Cell Phones Cause Accidents
- Help Wanted - Computer Engineer
- "Outside the Box" Methods for
ESD Testing on Welcome Back Kotter (c.1976)
- Barney Miller - Atomic Bomb
- Universal Grade Change Form
- Dimwit Celebrities Exhibit Lack of Science Knowledge
- Downsizing Government - The Right Way!
- 2008 Darwin Awards
- A Taxing Poem
- The Washington Post Mensa Invitational
- MSDS for the Woman Element
- A Memorable Senior Moment
- Some Life-Saving e-Mails
- Those Evil Radios!
Political Correctness and Datasheets
- The World's Funniest Joke
- Why Santa Claus Must Be a Woman
- The 12 Politically Correct Days of Christmas
- Geek Speak 2007 - Newly coined words and phrases
- Jargon from the IT Department - How to know of the IT
guys are insulting you
- Some Very Good Points
- A Few Facts About Words
"The Knack" - Dilbert's Childhood Malady
- U.S. Navy's Official UFO Website
- 2007 Darwin Awards
- Funny Website Error Page - This is hilarious!
- Easter Egg Archive - An extensive of Easter Eggs found
in software, books, movies, TV.
Why Men Should Not Baby-Sit - Disclaimer: No babies were harmed while making this video.
- The Secret to the Prius' Great Gas Mileage
- Liberal Arts College Entrance
- Mr. C's Top 15 Current IT
- Clumsy Crooks - This website archives news stories
of some of the stupider outlaws.
- The Apple iRack - This caught me
off guard, but I still think it's extremely clever
- Some Interesting Questions - A collection
of funny, but pensive, questions
- How Not to Take a Test - These
- The Importance of Correct Punctuation
- The is an amazing example of how punctuation can completely change the meaning of a communication
- 2006 Darwin Award Winners Announced
- Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- USAF Test from April 1973 Popular Mechanics
- This you have to see to believe!
- David Letterman's Tribute to Bill Gates'
Retirement - This is a YouTube video, so be prepared for audio
- Rockwell Controls Retro Encabulator
- This video is a take-off of the Turboencabulator that was popularized by General Electric in its 1962 catalog.
It seems so real.
- Funnies from The Good Life: December 2014 & January 2015
- Familiar Quantities and Subjects
- If Cars Were Like Computers...
- "Sweathog Clinic for the Cure of Smoking"
clip from the Welcome Back, Kotter TV show
- Technical Punography
- The Great Christmas Card Glitter
- Comics with
Popular Electronics and Radio Electronics
- 4 More Electronics
Themed Comics from the August 1945 edition of Radio Craft
- Comics with High Tech
Theme from the November 1944 edition of Radio Craft
- 1 to the 4th Power Amplification
in Star Trek Episode
- Listen to
"The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe,
Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
On the Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these
devices can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not
included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous
swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
- This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements
- You'll love this
Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in
your eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin Awards Are
Out - Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com
guy explores the construction of a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual method of gaining access
to the guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this at home (unless you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific explanation
from the HowStuffWorks.com website
Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your
next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you get five in a
row (up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology
- All parents need - or will need - this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better
than a Workstation - Geek humor
- ...from The Tamster's Hangout website
Instructions for the Operation of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from
Monty Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually
of Some Common Amateur Radio Terms - The "real" definitions
- T'Was the Night Before Startup - This
is a little dated to the pre-tech boom crash, but still funny
- Watch It Get Shredded! - The SSI
company has short videos of all kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators,
- Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises - Not really
humor, but good brain therapy
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic
Friends Network - A poke at two great American institutions
- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is
- In classic David Letterman form...
- The original RF Cafe Humor archive page
- The crappy gas mileage on my 2011 Jeep Patriot
is no joke. Jeep advertised 21 mpg in town; mine gets about 18-19 mpg.
- GE's Turboencabulator Datasheet - This is a
scan of the actual pages of a 1962 catalog The turboencabulator was supposedly described by a "J.H.Quick"
in "The Institution of Electrical Engineers, Students Quarterly Journal" 25 (London), p184 in 1955
- Despair.com - Demotivators™
- Rules of the College Chemistry Lab - See if these
don't bring back some memories of the 'ol college days!
- Jon Stewart's Hilarious Report on N. Korea's "Nuclear" Test - You've got to see this!
- Kirt's Coffee Drinkability Rule - Another addition to the 'Valuable Lessons Learned from the USAF' series
- Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?
- Yet another bit of humor provided by Steve (a proud Democrat, by the way!).
- ThisIsBroken.com - Funny stuff: "A project to
make businesses more aware of their customer experience, and how to fix it."