- 4 More Electronics
Themed Comics from the August 1945 edition of Radio Craft
- Comics with High Tech
Theme from the November 1944 edition of Radio Craft
- 1 to the 4th Power Amplification
in Star Trek Episode
- Listen to
"The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe,
Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
On the Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these devices
can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not
included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous
swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
- This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements
- You'll love this
Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in your
eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin Awards Are Out
- Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com guy
explores the construction of a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual method of gaining access to the
guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this at home (unless you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific explanation
from the HowStuffWorks.com website
Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your
next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you get five in a row
(up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology
- All parents need - or will need - this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better
than a Workstation - Geek humor
- ...from The Tamster's Hangout website
Instructions for the Operation of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from Monty
Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually
- Definitions of
Some Common Amateur Radio Terms - The "real" definitions
- T'Was the Night Before Startup - This is
a little dated to the pre-tech boom crash, but still funny
- Watch It Get Shredded! - The SSI
company has short videos of all kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators,
- Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises - Not really humor,
but good brain therapy
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic
Friends Network - A poke at two great American institutions
- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is
- In classic David Letterman form...
- The original RF Cafe Humor archive page
- The crappy gas mileage on my 2011 Jeep Patriot
is no joke. Jeep advertised 21 mpg in town; mine gets about 18-19 mpg.
- GE's Turboencabulator Datasheet - This is a scan
of the actual pages of a 1962 catalog The turboencabulator was supposedly described by a "J.H.Quick" in "The
Institution of Electrical Engineers, Students Quarterly Journal" 25 (London), p184 in 1955
- Despair.com - Demotivators™
- Rules of the College Chemistry Lab - See if these
don't bring back some memories of the 'ol college days!
- Jon Stewart's Hilarious Report on N. Korea's "Nuclear" Test - You've got to see this!
- Kirt's Coffee Drinkability Rule - Another addition to the 'Valuable Lessons Learned from the USAF' series
- Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?
- Yet another bit of humor provided by Steve (a proud Democrat, by the way!).
- ThisIsBroken.com - Funny stuff: "A project to make
businesses more aware of their customer experience, and how to fix it."