Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
Engineering & Science Humor
Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with overt sexual overtones (or undertones), degrading political taunts, and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page to the e-mail link above.
- This Is Not the Internet (plus a techie quip)
- Time to Ban iPhones and iPads?
- The Government Is Bombarding Citizens with Radiation!
- Longest Word in English Takes 213 Minutes to Say
- A Sad State of Affairs
- "As God As My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" - WKRP in Cincinnati -
- 10 Commandments of Experts
- Dilbert the Pilot
- An Engineer's Valentine
- Top Ten Ways You Know You Just Might Be Married To a Ham
- Put the Mad Scientist Back into Ham Radio
- RF Cafe MoneyBomb
- Vintage Ads with Science / Technology Themes
- The 10 Top Reasons to Keep Printed Books
- Technology Axioms
- Random Technology Humor
- Tim Hawkins Video - "The Government Can"
- Waveform Art
- Cell Phones Cause Accidents
- Help Wanted - Computer Engineer
- "Outside the Box" Methods for ESD Testing on Welcome Back Kotter (c.1976)
- Barney Miller - Atomic Bomb
- Universal Grade Change Form
- Dimwit Celebrities Exhibit Lack of Science Knowledge
- Downsizing Government - The Right Way!
- 2008 Darwin Awards
- A Taxing Poem
- The Washington Post Mensa Invitational
- MSDS for the Woman Element
- A Memorable Senior Moment
- Some Life-Saving e-Mails
- Those Evil Radios! (c1948)
- Political Correctness and Datasheets
- The World's Funniest Joke
- Why Santa Claus Must Be a Woman
- The 12 Politically Correct Days of Christmas
- Geek Speak 2007 - Newly coined words and phrases
- Jargon from the IT Department - How to know of the IT guys are insulting you
- Some Very Good Points
- A Few Facts About Words
- "The Knack" - Dilbert's Childhood Malady
- U.S. Navy's Official UFO Website
- 2007 Darwin Awards
- Funny Website Error Page - This is hilarious!
- Easter Egg Archive - An extensive of Easter Eggs found in software, books, movies, TV.
- Why Men Should Not Baby-Sit - Disclaimer: No babies were harmed while making this video.
- The Secret to the Prius' Great Gas Mileage
- Liberal Arts College Entrance Exam
- Mr. C's Top 15 Current IT Buzzwords
- Clumsy Crooks - This website archives news stories of some of the stupider outlaws.
- The Apple iRack - This caught me off guard, but I still think it's extremely clever
- Some Interesting Questions - A collection of funny, but pensive, questions
- How Not to Take a Test - These are classic!
- The Importance of Correct Punctuation - The is an amazing example of how punctuation can completely change the meaning of a communication
- 2006 Darwin Award Winners Announced - Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- USAF Test from April 1973 Popular Mechanics - This you have to see to believe!
- David Letterman's Tribute to Bill Gates' Retirement - This is a YouTube video, so be prepared for audio
- Rockwell Controls Retro Encabulator - This video is a take-off of the Turboencabulator that was popularized by General Electric in its 1962 catalog. It seems so real.
- GE's Turboencabulator Datasheet - This is a scan of the actual pages of a 1962 catalog The turboencabulator was supposedly described by a "J.H.Quick" in "The Institution of Electrical Engineers, Students Quarterly Journal" 25 (London), p184 in 1955
- Despair.com - Demotivators™
- Rules of the College Chemistry Lab - See if these don't bring back some memories of the 'ol college days!
- Jon Stewart's Hilarious Report on N. Korea's "Nuclear" Test - You've got to see this!
- Kirt's Coffee Drinkability Rule - Another addition to the 'Valuable Lessons Learned from the USAF' series
- Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southerner? - Yet another bit of humor provided by Steve (a proud Democrat, by the way!).
- ThisIsBroken.com - Funny stuff: "A project to make businesses more aware of their customer experience, and how to fix it."
- Listen to "The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe, Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
- On the Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these devices can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine - This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements - You'll love this
- Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in your eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin Awards Are Out - Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com guy explores the construction of a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual method of gaining access to the guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this at home (unless you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific explanation from the HowStuffWorks.com website
- Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you get five in a row (up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology - All parents need - or will need - this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better than a Workstation - Geek humor
- Dilbertisims - ...from The Tamster's Hangout website
- Instructions for the Operation of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from Monty Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually believable
- Definitions of Some Common Amateur Radio Terms - The "real" definitions
- T'Was the Night Before Startup - This is a little dated to the pre-tech boom crash, but still funny
- Watch It Get Shredded! - The SSI company has short videos of all kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators, to concrete
- Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises - Not really humor, but good brain therapy
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic Friends Network - A poke at two great American institutions
- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is Inferior to
pi (π) - In classic David Letterman form...
- The original RF Cafe Humor archive page
- The crappy gas mileage on my 2011 Jeep Patriot is no joke. Jeep advertised 21 mpg in town; mine gets about 18-19 mpg.
|Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World" |