Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been
collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with reproductive
function innuendo and hateful
tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio
clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor
page to the e-mail link above.
| Humor #2 | Humor #3
- "Sweatwork" clip from the
Welcome Back, Kotter TV show
- "Atomic Bomb" clip from the Barney Miller TV
- Electronic, Distributed Configurations
- Funnies from The Good Life: October 2014
- Tech Comics from Keysight cum Agilent
Themed Comics from the September 1945 & December 1947 editions of
- Finally... Proof That Communism Works !!!
- Comics with the Potential to Make You Laugh!
- Funnies from The Good Life: August 2014
- A Handful of Good Techie Jokes
- Dilbert CEO Photo Flash Advertisement Idea
- Funnies from The Good Life: July 2014
- Funnies from The Good Life: June 2014
- Comics from 1958 Radio-Electronics
- Funnies from The Good Life: May 2014
- Jokes Only Smart People Will "Get"
- The Missed Exam
- What Resume Claims Really Mean
- This Is Not the Internet (plus a techie
- Time to Ban iPhones and iPads?
- The Government Is Bombarding Citizens with
- Longest Word in English Takes 213 Minutes
- A Sad State of Affairs
- "As God As My Witness, I Thought Turkeys
Could Fly" - WKRP in Cincinnati -
- 10 Commandments of
- Dilbert the Pilot
- An Engineer's Valentine
- Top Ten Ways You Know You Just Might
Be Married To a Ham
- Put the Mad Scientist Back into Ham Radio
- RF Cafe MoneyBomb
- Vintage Ads with Science / Technology
- The 10 Top Reasons to Keep Printed Books
- Technology Axioms
- Random Technology Humor
- Tim Hawkins Video - "The Government
- Waveform Art
- Cell Phones Cause Accidents
- Help Wanted - Computer Engineer
- "Outside the Box" Methods for
ESD Testing on Welcome Back Kotter (c.1976)
- Barney Miller - Atomic Bomb
- Universal Grade Change Form
- Dimwit Celebrities Exhibit Lack of Science Knowledge
- Downsizing Government - The Right Way!
- 2008 Darwin Awards
- A Taxing Poem
- The Washington Post Mensa Invitational
- MSDS for the Woman Element
- A Memorable Senior Moment
- Some Life-Saving e-Mails
- Those Evil Radios!
Political Correctness and Datasheets
- The World's Funniest Joke
- Why Santa Claus Must Be a Woman
- The 12 Politically Correct Days of Christmas
- Geek Speak 2007 - Newly coined words and phrases
- Jargon from the IT Department - How to know of the IT
guys are insulting you
- Some Very Good Points
- A Few Facts About Words
"The Knack" - Dilbert's Childhood Malady
- U.S. Navy's Official UFO Website
- 2007 Darwin Awards
- Funny Website Error Page - This is hilarious!
- Easter Egg Archive - An extensive of Easter Eggs found
in software, books, movies, TV.
Why Men Should Not Baby-Sit - Disclaimer: No babies were harmed while making this video.
- The Secret to the Prius' Great Gas Mileage
- Liberal Arts College Entrance
- Mr. C's Top 15 Current IT
- Clumsy Crooks - This website archives news stories
of some of the stupider outlaws.
- The Apple iRack - This caught me
off guard, but I still think it's extremely clever
- Some Interesting Questions - A collection
of funny, but pensive, questions
- How Not to Take a Test - These
- The Importance of Correct Punctuation
- The is an amazing example of how punctuation can completely change the meaning of a communication
- 2006 Darwin Award Winners Announced
- Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- USAF Test from April 1973 Popular Mechanics
- This you have to see to believe!
- David Letterman's Tribute to Bill Gates'
Retirement - This is a YouTube video, so be prepared for audio
- Rockwell Controls Retro Encabulator
- This video is a take-off of the Turboencabulator that was popularized by General Electric in its 1962 catalog.
It seems so real.
- Funnies from The Good Life: December 2014 & January 2015
- Familiar Quantities and Subjects
- If Cars Were Like Computers...
- "Sweathog Clinic for the Cure of Smoking"
clip from the Welcome Back, Kotter TV show
- Technical Punography
- The Great Christmas Card Glitter
- Comics with
Popular Electronics and Radio Electronics
- 4 More Electronics
Themed Comics from the August 1945 edition of Radio Craft
- Comics with High Tech
Theme from the November 1944 edition of Radio Craft
- 1 to the 4th Power Amplification
in Star Trek Episode
- Listen to
"The Measurement Blues" - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe,
Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
On the Effectiveness of Aluminum Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study - A collaborative effort between MIT's
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these
devices can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not
included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous
swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
- This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements
- You'll love this
Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in
your eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- The 2005 Darwin Awards Are
Out - Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- How Cathode Ray Tubes Work - The HowStuffWorks.com
guy explores the construction of a cathode ray tube (CRT) using a highly unusual method of gaining access
to the guts of it. Let's just say you should not try this at home (unless you live in the country, anyway)
- How Caffeine Works - ...a short scientific explanation
from the HowStuffWorks.com website
Buzzword Bingo - A Must-Have for Your Next Meeting! - Print this bingo card and take it with you to your
next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you get five in a
row (up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology
- All parents need - or will need - this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better
than a Workstation - Geek humor
- ...from The Tamster's Hangout website
Instructions for the Operation of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from
Monty Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually
of Some Common Amateur Radio Terms - The "real" definitions
- T'Was the Night Before Startup - This
is a little dated to the pre-tech boom crash, but still funny
- Watch It Get Shredded! - The SSI
company has short videos of all kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators,
- Classic Lateral Thinking Exercises - Not really
humor, but good brain therapy
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic
Friends Network - A poke at two great American institutions
- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is
- In classic David Letterman form...
- The original RF Cafe Humor archive page
- The crappy gas mileage on my 2011 Jeep Patriot
is no joke. Jeep advertised 21 mpg in town; mine gets about 18-19 mpg.
- GE's Turboencabulator Datasheet - This is a
scan of the actual pages of a 1962 catalog The turboencabulator was supposedly described by a "J.H.Quick"
in "The Institution of Electrical Engineers, Students Quarterly Journal" 25 (London), p184 in 1955
- Despair.com - Demotivators™
- Rules of the College Chemistry Lab - See if these
don't bring back some memories of the 'ol college days!
- Jon Stewart's Hilarious Report on N. Korea's "Nuclear" Test - You've got to see this!
- Kirt's Coffee Drinkability Rule - Another addition to the 'Valuable Lessons Learned from the USAF' series
- Are You a Democrat, Republican or Southerner?
- Yet another bit of humor provided by Steve (a proud Democrat, by the way!).
- ThisIsBroken.com - Funny stuff: "A project to
make businesses more aware of their customer experience, and how to fix it."
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"