- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e) is Inferior to
pi (p) - In classic David Letterman form...
- You Know You Live on the Gulf Coast When...
- A little hurricane humor
- Sure Signs that You May Need an Elmer - It's a Ham thing...
- Definitions of Some Common Ham Terms - ...not exactly official...
- Why Professional
Decorum is Important - You never know who's watching
- Official Language of the European Union - You might have missed
this little news item.
- Sales & Marketing Experts - Of course...the engineer's
Some Interesting Facts - I verified most of these, but not all, and deleted the false "facts"
- In the Beginning... - What if God created Earth and all
that is within it by using a committee?
- Winders WV Edition - Hey, I've got relatives from there, and
it ain't no joke
- Pilot Humor - ...for the many pilots I know are in the RF Cafe
audience. Send me your favorites and I'll add them to this page.
Resume for Igor Zavgorodny Posted on WirelessDevNet Career Center that is a Hijacking of Mine
Human Resources Lingo - The next time you see a job advertised, use this handy lexicon to decipher what
the employer is really looking for in you.
- Store Wars (takeoff on Star Wars)
The Comb-Over Patent - I kid you not - U.S. Patent #4,022,227
- Bill Gates - Arrested!
- If you were sure that what Bill has been doing is the work of a devious criminal, then here your suspicions
are proven correct ;-)
Press Release - Is This Legal? - Personally, I think this is pretty darn funny, but is it legal?
- Computer Genesis - How computers really came to be
- Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle - Dilbertesque
- An Effective & Humorous Ad - One of my favorite ads, from
- Alas, Poor Spammers -
- World's Easiest Quiz - Hey, it's only 10 simple questions
World's first Business Plan - A Frank & Ernest comic strip from February 9, 2005
- An Engineer, a Theologian, and Psychologist Go Hunting... - You've
probably heard this, but...
Pentium Humor - Good humor is timeless, and even though the Intel Pentium floating point bug problem is
a decade old, this is still funny - especially if you were around during the time.
ThisIsBroken.com - A project to make businesses more aware of their customer experience, and how to fix
it, by Mark Hurst. This has some outrageously funny goofed up advertisements and product malfunctions.
Twinkie Experiments - The extents some people will go to for a few minutes of fame (you visiting their website)
is amazing. Is this good science, or bad science?
Peep Experiments - Is there no respect for this inveterate Easter favorite - even in the name of science?
- 12 Days of Christmas
Memo - Hey, in today's world, it could happen!
- Santa's Check Ride - Pilots will appreciate this one
- Bubba Claus - News bulletin from the South Pole
- American Ingenuity - You'll get a kick out of this, and maybe wonder why you didn't think of it
- High-Tech Vanity Plates -
Here's a collection of about 100 car vanity license plates, mostly web-related (many pages)
- A Left-Brain/Right-Brain Test - This is very strange
- Four Lessons for Corporate Survival - Sage advice for today's
- Redneck Computer User - How to tell if a Redneck has
been using the computer.
- A Call for More Scientific Truth in Product Warning
- Rules of Thumb for the Military - These rules of thumb are
followed by those who survive the military and go on to other vocations
- Integrity Test - A little
- Abbott & Costello Buy A Computer - A take-off
of the old "Who's On First" routine
- If Scientists Wrote Nursery Rhymes - Nighttime
stories for your little prodigy
Crazy Patents - From the FreePatentsOnline website
Microwave Mortuary -
- Insidious Computer Viruses - Here's a humorous list of
appropriately named viruses
- Can You
Recognize Engineers By The Way They Look? - This is a funny article written by Robert Lucky in the November
2003 edition of Spectrum magazine
- Why Golf Is the Best Sport for the Fans - Since golf is a favorite
pasttime of engineers, this is a fitting topic - humorous and true!
- The Guys' Rules - We always hear "the rules" from the female
side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
- An English Grammar Lesson - Here are several very important
but often forgotten rules of English
- Early 21st Century
Office Terms - A little comic relief
The Knack - Turn your sound down for this one - it talks
Bad Computer Day - Turn your volume level down a little (not real loud)
- Yesterday - A Beatles(tm)
parody for engineers
Darwin Awards for 2003 - This appears to be the official website for the Darwin Awards. "Darwin Awards commemorate
those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it." The archive goes back quite a few years.
- Reward Offered - Some EE humor to raise the spirit
- Astronomical Aphorisms - Things astronomers say
- Things You'll Never Hear A Southerner Say -
I live there, trust me on this
- How Many AA Batteries To Power A Human? - Sure, you
can find flaws in the calculation's assumptions, but it's an interesting exercise.
- Prophetic Quotes - Open mouth, insert foot (from the Inflection
- An Engineer's View of Santa's Yearly Trip - Oh, ye of little
- Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics - You
know it to be so, but here some real physics that explain just why that stuff is so hokey!
- The Al-Gebra Movement - A menace to the world!!!
- Downsizing At the North Pole - I had this last
year, but forgot to post it. Fortunately, things are looking up a year later, so maybe it won't be as relevant.
- Mommas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Engineers -
Sung to the familiar Willy Nelson tune about Cowboys
- Aptronyms - These are peoples' names that are "apt" for their
chosen professions - pretty funny
- Astronomy's 10 Commandments - These are pretty
good - enjoy!
Online Digital Clock - I guarantee you have never seen a digital clock quite like this one! - by Yugo Nakamura
- You Know You're In
California When... - Sorry, but it's been earned ;-)
Find the Man's Head - This is one of those right-brain/left-brain challenges
- Spell Checking - Azaming raecserh form Cabgmirde Uivrenstiy
- What A Difference A Century Makes - Here are some stats from 1903
- You Might Be A Redneck Pilot If... - I saw this stuff on a
T-shirt at an air show this weekend
- Universal Law for Naive Engineers -
- Computer Nerd T-Shirt Slogans - No comment needed
- Managerese vs. Engineerese - ...an essential translation
- Interrelational Mathematics - Commit these formulas
- 13 Things That Will Make You Go, "Hmmm..." - Here are some interesting
tidbits that were listed in this past Sunday's Best Buy flyer
- Math in America's High Schools - Funny...or sad?
- Barney Is Satan - Some of us always suspected so, now here's
- WiFi Speed Spray - This revolutionary
product is guaranteed to enhance the transfer of computer data through the air. You'll be amazed! (thanks to
Cornell for the tip)