- Top 10 Reasons Why e (e)
is Inferior to
- In classic David Letterman form...
- You Know You Live on
the Gulf Coast When... - A little hurricane humor
- Sure Signs that You May Need an Elmer - It's
a Ham thing...
- Definitions of Some Common Ham Terms
- ...not exactly official...
Professional Decorum is Important - You never know who's watching
- Official Language of the European Union
- You might have missed this little news item.
- Sales & Marketing Experts -
Of course...the engineer's the hero
Some Interesting Facts - I verified most of these, but not all, and deleted the false
- In the Beginning... - What if God
created Earth and all that is within it by using a committee?
- Winders WV Edition - Hey, I've got relatives
from there, and it ain't no joke
- Pilot Humor - ...for the many pilots I know
are in the RF Cafe audience. Send me your favorites and I'll add them to this page.
Resume for Igor Zavgorodny Posted on WirelessDevNet Career Center that is a Hijacking of
Human Resources Lingo - The next time you see a job advertised, use this handy lexicon
to decipher what the employer is really looking for in you.
- Store Wars (takeoff on Star Wars)
The Comb-Over Patent - I kid you not - U.S. Patent #4,022,227
- Bill Gates
- Arrested! - If you were sure that what Bill has been doing is the work of a devious
criminal, then here your suspicions are proven correct ;-)
Press Release - Is This Legal? - Personally, I think this is pretty darn funny, but
is it legal?
- Computer Genesis - How computers really
came to be
- Drawbacks to Working in a Cubicle -
- An Effective & Humorous Ad - One of
my favorite ads, from Mentor Graphics
- Alas, Poor Spammers -
- World's Easiest Quiz - Hey, it's
only 10 simple questions
World's first Business Plan - A Frank & Ernest comic strip from February 9, 2005
- An Engineer, a Theologian, and Psychologist Go
Hunting... - You've probably heard this, but...
Pentium Humor - Good humor is timeless, and even though the Intel Pentium floating point
bug problem is a decade old, this is still funny - especially if you were around during
ThisIsBroken.com - A project to make businesses more aware of their customer experience,
and how to fix it, by Mark Hurst. This has some outrageously funny goofed up advertisements
and product malfunctions.
Twinkie Experiments - The extents some people will go to for a few minutes of fame (you
visiting their website) is amazing. Is this good science, or bad science?
Peep Experiments - Is there no respect for this inveterate Easter favorite - even in
the name of science?
12 Days of Christmas Memo - Hey, in today's world, it could happen!
- Santa's Check Ride - Pilots will appreciate
- Bubba Claus - News bulletin from the South
- American Ingenuity - You'll get a kick out of this, and maybe wonder why you didn't
think of it
Vanity Plates - Here's a collection of about 100 car vanity license plates, mostly web-related
- A Left-Brain/Right-Brain Test - This
is very strange
- Four Lessons for Corporate Survival - Sage
advice for today's professional
- Redneck Computer User - How to tell
if a Redneck has been using the computer.
- A Call for More Scientific
Truth in Product Warning Labels -
- Rules of Thumb for the Military - These
rules of thumb are followed by those who survive the military and go on to other vocations
Test - A little college humor
- Abbott & Costello Buy A Computer
- A take-off of the old "Who's On First" routine
- If Scientists Wrote Nursery Rhymes
- Nighttime stories for your little prodigy
Crazy Patents - From the FreePatentsOnline website
Microwave Mortuary -
- Insidious Computer Viruses - Here's
a humorous list of appropriately named viruses
Can You Recognize Engineers By The Way They Look? - This is a funny article written
by Robert Lucky in the November 2003 edition of Spectrum magazine
- Why Golf Is the Best Sport for the Fans -
Since golf is a favorite pasttime of engineers, this is a fitting topic - humorous and true!
- The Guys' Rules - We always hear "the rules"
from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.
- An English Grammar Lesson - Here are
several very important but often forgotten rules of English
Early 21st Century Office Terms - A little comic relief
The Knack - Turn your sound down for this one - it talks
Bad Computer Day - Turn your volume level down a little (not real loud)
- A Beatles(tm) parody for engineers
Darwin Awards for 2003 - This appears to be the official website for the Darwin Awards.
"Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it."
The archive goes back quite a few years.
- Reward Offered - Some EE humor to raise
- Astronomical Aphorisms - Things
- Things You'll Never Hear A
Southerner Say - I live there, trust me on this
- How Many AA Batteries To Power A Human?
- Sure, you can find flaws in the calculation's assumptions, but it's an interesting exercise.
- Prophetic Quotes - Open mouth, insert
foot (from the Inflection Point website)
- An Engineer's View of Santa's Yearly Trip
- Oh, ye of little faith...
- Insultingly Stupid Movie
Physics - You know it to be so, but here some real physics that explain just why that
stuff is so hokey!
- The Al-Gebra Movement - A menace to the world!!!
- Downsizing At the North Pole
- I had this last year, but forgot to post it. Fortunately, things are looking up a year
later, so maybe it won't be as relevant.
- Mommas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To
Be Engineers - Sung to the familiar Willy Nelson tune about Cowboys
- Aptronyms - These are peoples' names that
are "apt" for their chosen professions - pretty funny
- Astronomy's 10 Commandments
- These are pretty good - enjoy!
Online Digital Clock - I guarantee you have never seen a digital clock quite like this
one! - by Yugo Nakamura
Know You're In California When... - Sorry, but it's been earned ;-)
Find the Man's Head - This is one of those right-brain/left-brain challenges
- Spell Checking - Azaming raecserh form Cabgmirde
- What A Difference A Century Makes - Here are some
stats from 1903
- You Might Be A Redneck Pilot If... - I
saw this stuff on a T-shirt at an air show this weekend
- Universal Law for Naive Engineers -
- Computer Nerd T-Shirt Slogans - No comment
- Managerese vs. Engineerese - ...an essential
- Interrelational Mathematics - Commit
these formulas to memory!
- 13 Things That Will Make You Go, "Hmmm..."
- Here are some interesting tidbits that were listed in this past Sunday's Best Buy flyer
- Math in America's High Schools - Funny...or
- Barney Is Satan - Some of us always suspected
so, now here's proof!
- WiFi Speed Spray
- This revolutionary product is guaranteed to enhance the transfer of computer data through
the air. You'll be amazed! (thanks to Cornell for the tip)