These engineering and science tech-centric
jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends
and websites across the Internet. I check back occasionally for new fodder, but
it seems all the old content is reappearing all over (like this is). The humor is
light-hearted and clean and sometimes slightly assaultive to the easily-offended,
so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when I'm in a darn box all day!
- Not being able to check e-mail attachments without first seeing who is behind me.
Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gun fire.
- That nagging feeling that if I just press the right button, I will get a piece of cheese.
- Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
- 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
- Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.
- When tours come through, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.
- Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.
- If you talk to yourself it causes all the surrounding cubicle inhabitants to pop their heads over the wall
and say "What? I didn't hear you."
- If your boss calls you and asks you to come into his office for a minute the walk there is like a funeral
march... people hand you tissues as you pass and refuse to make eye contact.
- You always have the feeling that someone is watching you, but by the time you turn to look they're gone.
...from the BasicJokes website