Some Life-Saving e-Mails
Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
One of the many wonders of the advent
of the Internet is the ability of total strangers to take it upon themselves, out of the goodness of their
collective hearts, to demonstrate concern for my well-being by sending me information that warns of potential
life-threatening risks. I had no idea what dangers I was ignorantly exposing myself to on nearly a daily basis.
Many of these kind folks personally know someone upon whom the particular woe has befallen, so they must be
sincere. In continuing the act of human compassion that selfless other Good Samaritans have preformed, I hereunder
provide for your sake the warnings provided to me:
- I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.
- I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day
- I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to
use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing.
- Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.
- I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the
hospital for the 1,387, 258th time.
I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $234,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft
and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail tracking program.
- I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena
has granted my every wish.
- Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends
and make a wish within five minutes.
- Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.
- I no longer can buy gasoline without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in
my back seat when I'm pumping gas.
- I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to
put 'Under God' on their cans .
- I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
- And thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up
in my face...disfiguring me for life.
- I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.
- I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
- I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.
- I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation
- I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill
with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan.
- I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.
- Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the
seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.
- And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably
was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.
- I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!
If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea
will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you
to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's
ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician...
Have a wonderful day....
Oh, by the way.....
A South American
scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read
their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.
Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.
...thanks to Cornell D. for this
1996 - 2018
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas
and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer.
The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available
in the form of WYSIWYG
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text
used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website: AirplanesAndRockets.com