These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
Here is a list of good common
sense points that somebody sent me in an e-mail:
- Why do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?
- Ever notice how some people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and then a diet
- Why do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?
- Why is it that we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the
- How come do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?
- The etymology of 'politics' is aptly formed from 'poli,' which in Latin means 'many,' and the word 'tics'
meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
Can someone tell me why do we have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering?
- Every wonder why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why is it that women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
- Notice that you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"? (I love this one!)
- Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
- Is there a good reason why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Tell me why the man who invests all my money is called a broker?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Wouldn't you think there'd be a mouse-flavored cat food?
- If only Noah had swatted those two mosquitoes!
- Why doesn't the wool on a sheep's back shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?