Redneck Computer User
Take a break from the drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. I have taken care to censor "humor" with overt sexual overtones (or undertones) and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn of any links that will result in audio clips so you can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page to the e-mail link above.
Ways to Tell If a Redneck Has Been Working at a Computer
10. The monitor is up on blocks.
9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
8. The five front keys have rotted out.
7. The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts in them.
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
5. The password is "Bubba"
4. There is a gun rack mounted on the CPU.
3. There's a Skoal can in the CD-ROM Drive.
2. The keyboard is camouflaged.
AND the number one way to tell if a Redneck has been working on a computer is:
1. The Mouse is referred to as a "critter".
More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.