These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
- The Hospital Ambulance = A Cab, I Hustle to Help Man
- Semolina = Is No Meal
- The United States of America = Attaineth its cause, freedom
- Christmas tree = Search, Set, Trim
- A Gentleman = Elegant Man
- Presbyterian = Best In Prayer
The Public Art Galleries = Large Picture Halls, I Bet
- A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place
- The Earthquakes = That Queer Shake
- Salman Rushdie = Read, Shun Islam
- Martin Scorsese = Screen is a storm
(the director of movies "Taxi Driver," "Mean Streets," "GoodFellas,"
"Cape Fear," and "Age of Innocence.")
- Barbie doll = I'll bare bod / Babe I'd roll / Liberal bod
- Student Information Processing Board = Computation Transgression Forbidden (MIT)
- Statue of Liberty = Built to Stay Free
- Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
- Patrick Stewart = A Crap Trek Twist
- Mel Gibson = Bong Smile
- Admirer = Married
- Indomitableness = Endless ambition
- New York Times = Monkeys Write / Monkey Writes
- David Letterman = Nerd Amid Late TV
- Howard Stern = Retard Shown
- Contradiction = Accord not in it
- Debit card = Bad Credit
- Why shouldn't America go re-elect President Clinton in Ninety-Six? = He has a prime or cunning tendency to
wildly solicit Internet sex.
- Spiro Agnew = Grow a Spine (also, spine can be anagrammed into another body part)
- William Clinton = I'm it, an ill clown
William Jefferson Clinton = Firm clean fellow. Joint? Sin!
- William Jefferson Clinton = Jail Mrs. Clinton: Felon wife
- George Bush = He bugs Gore
- Ronald Reagan = A darn long era
- Raiders of the Lost Ark = Ford, the Real Star, is OK
- The Towering Inferno = Not Worth Fire Engine
- Prince of Tides = PS. I Cried Often
Silence of the Lambs = Con Bites Male Flesh
- Tony Blair, MP = I'm Tory plan B
- Margaret Thatcher = A charm tart, get her!
- Twenty thousand leagues under the sea = Huge water tale stuns. End had you tense.
- The end of the world is nigh! = Down this hole, frightened!
- The best things in life are free = Nail-biting refreshes the feet
- "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." Neil A. Armstrong = A thin man ran; makes a
large stride; left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!
- Do an angry hit = Tonya Harding
- Grace 'n any rink = Nancy Kerrigan
- Pre-natal = Parental = Paternal
www.wordsmith.org web site.