Press Release Archives:
2022 | 2021 |2020 |
Content is copyright of company represented. Page format, custom text and
images are RF Cafe copyright - do not distribute.
2.4 GHz Features
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and
T/R switch including Bluetooth® path
- Three transmit modes
- Transmit gain: 30 dB, 26 dB, or 17 dB
- Receive gain: 15 dB
- Receive bypass loss: -5 dB
- Output power:
- +22 dBm @ -26 dB HL DEVM, MCS0, HT20
- +20.5 dBm @ -34 dB HL DEVM, MCS7, HT20-HT40
- +19 dBm @ -40 dB HL DEVM, MCS9, VHT20-VHT40
- +16.5 dBm @ -45 dB HL DEVM, MCS11, HT20-HT40
- +14.5 dBm @ -47 dB HL DEVM, MCS11, HT20-HT40
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.85 V
- Small MCM (34-pin, 4 × 3 × 0.7 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Skyworks SKY5®−5242−11 Dual 2.4 GHz FEM
April 28, 2020 - Irvine, California - Skyworks is pleased to introduce the
SKY5®−5242−11 a dual 2.4 GHz, 802.11ax high-linearity, high-efficiency
front-end module (FEM) designed for Wi-Fi 6 enabled devices including handsets,
tablets and mobile devices supporting WLAN and Bluetooth® protocols. This highly
integrated FEM includes two transmit and receive chains, an extremely low EVM floor
power amplifier, low noise amplifier with bypass, and a SP3T antenna switch. The
three transmit modes for high linearity, high efficiency and low gain provide optimal
performance. The SKY55242−11 builds on Skyworks' portfolio of revolutionary products
for 5G applications.
For more information about Skyworks, please visit our
Wi-Fi Connectivity page or website at www.skyworksinc.com.
High resolution image is available upon request.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our
highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things
spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications within the aerospace,
automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical,
military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets. Skyworks is a global company
with engineering, marketing, operations, sales and support facilities located throughout
Asia, Europe and North America and is a member of the S&P 500® and Nasdaq-100®
market indices (Nasdaq: SWKS).
Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
5221 California Ave
Posted April 28, 2020