Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
Politically Correct "The 12 Days of Christmas"
These tech-centric jokes,
song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor have been collected from friends and
websites across the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly
offensive to the easily-offended, so you are forewarned. It is all workplace-safe.
To be sung in the tradition (ooh, bad word) of
The Twelve Days of Christmas
On the 12th day of the Eurocentrically imposed midwinter festival, my Significant
Other in a consenting adult, monogamous relationship gave to me:
- TWELVE males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming,
- ELEVEN pipers piping (plus the 18-member pit orchestra made up of members in
good standing of the Musicians Equity Union as called for in their union contract
even though they will not be asked to play a note),
- TEN melanin-deprived testosterone-poisoned scions of the patriarchal ruling
class system leaping,
- NINE persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression,
- EIGHT economically disadvantaged female persons stealing milk-products from
- SEVEN endangered swans swimming on federally protected wetlands,
- SIX enslaved Fowl-Americans producing stolen non-human animal products,
- FIVE golden symbols of culturally sanctioned enforced domestic incarceration,
(NOTE: after members of the Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw red paint
at my computer, the calling birds, French hens and partridge have been reintroduced
to their native habitat. To avoid further Animal-American enslavement, the remaining
gift package has been revised.)
- FOUR hours of recorded whale songs,
- THREE deconstructionist poets,
- TWO Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses, and
- ONE Spotted Owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.
Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah/Hanukkah. Blessed Yule.
heck! Merry Christmas!!!! (unless in a government facility or otherwise prohibited
Here are a few other Christmas-related items on RF Cafe:
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe